Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions set out below before ordering or purchasing any items from this website. By ordering or purchasing any items, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Your access or use of the website implies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein. MangGoody reserves the right to amend, change, add or modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice to you.
I. About MangGoody
- MangGoody.ph is an online shop and delivery service that enables consumers to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables and have these items delivered to their doorsteps.
- MangGoody’s services shall include receiving purchases or orders from the customers through its online shop and dispatching through a delivery partner every Saturday of the week.
- MangGoody acts as the “Seller” of the items being featured, offered, provided, and sold in this online shop to you as the “Customer”.
- MangGoody as the “Seller” is responsible for the quality of the items offered in the online shop. All questions regarding the products or items featured on the website should be directed to MangGoody’s customer service.
- Any contract for the purchase of items from this website is between you and MangGoody. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Items and goods purchased from this website are intended for your use and you affirm that any items or goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when availing of MangGoody’s Services.
- When ordering from this website you may be required to provide an email address and password. You must ensure that you keep the details of your email and password secure.
- MangGoody will take reasonable care to keep the details of your order and facilitate safe payment schemes. MangGoody cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity, and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, MangGoody will send you an email to confirm that MangGoody has received it. The automatic confirmation is an acknowledgment of MangGoody’s receipt of your order, which will be processed for delivery. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that MangGoody will be able to fill your order.
- The confirmation e-mail will contain a list of the items or goods ordered with the total price and the estimated delivery time of arrival to your designated place.
- If the items or goods ordered are not available or if MangGoody is unable to render the delivery service, MangGoody will let you know by sending you a text message (SMS) or giving you a phone call.
IV. Prices and Availability of Items
- The information contained on the website regarding prices, specifications, and availability of the items/products listed is provided by MangGoody.
- MangGoody reserves the right to modify the items available for sale on the website or stop listing items.
- Prices, specifications and availability of products and/or items may differ and are subject to changes, especially when you select a delivery or pickup date that is different from the date on which you place your order.
- MangGoody observes best efforts to ensure accuracy in posting pricing information and exercises diligence to confirm the accuracy of the price information on the website. Should you become aware that the website contains inaccurate information, please let us know by contacting us.
- Any transaction for the purchase of items or goods from this website is between you and MangGoody. You agree to exercise due care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also attest that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- The total price for items or goods, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all items or goods dispatched either in cash, through the use of credit cards, bank transfer, or other payment facilities like Gcash, Paymaya, etc.
- Estimated delivery time made in the course of ordering items or goods is a mere approximation which may still vary depending on the flow of road traffic. Items or goods will be delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing your orders.
- In case items are not delivered within the estimated delivery time set by us, you may contact us by telephone or e-mail. MangGoody engages itself to ensure that you receive your order in a timely manner.
- If you fail to accept delivery of items or goods despite timely delivery by MangGoody, or MangGoody was unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then such items or goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such items or goods shall be borne by you. Any storage, insurance, and other costs, which MangGoody incurs as a result of your refusal to accept items or goods without valid and reasonable cause, shall be your responsibility and you shall compensate MangGoody in full for such cost.
- MangGoody shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery when the cause of being late is solely attributable to your fault and negligence. This includes but is not limited to your failure in giving proper instructions and directions, or failure to assign a person to receive the items or goods when you cannot personally receive them when delivered.
VII. Return and Refund Policy
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by MangGoody.
- Only non-perishable items or goods may be returned to the MangGoody, subject to its return policies.
- No returns or refunds are permitted after the items or goods have been accepted by you or your representative when delivered.
- Paid orders will be refunded 100% when canceled within the day of order. Order Cancellation passing the 24-hour period will be refunded 80% only of the paid amount. The customer will be charged 20% of the order price to compensate for the processing expenses incurred.
- The package is sealed to ensure the quality of your orders, do not accept the items when the seal is broken. In the event of a broken seal, you are entitled to a 100% refund.
- MangGoody may cancel a transaction if the product is not available for any reason. You will be notified of this circumstance and any payment already made will be refunded to you.
- MangGoody reserves the right to cancel any order(s) due to the following:
- When there is reasonable ground to believe that a customer has undertaken a fraudulent or suspicious transaction;
- When a customer has undertaken a transaction which is not in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions; or
- When MangGoody cannot perform the delivery service for any reason outside its control, which includes but is not limited to related logistical difficulties, force majeure, and other unforeseen events.
- MangGoody reserves the right to deny access to non-compliant users or and/or cancel their orders already placed at any time, with due notice.
- The customer may cancel his/her order even when fully paid. However, cancellation is only allowed from Sunday to Thursday. We will not entertain any cancellation during the cut-off day/time, Friday, 10:01 AM onwards, and the day of delivery which is Saturday.
IX. Representations and Warranties
- MangGoody ensures that the products you are buying are fresh and free from defects. These products are procured from local farmers and not imported.
- MangGoody exercises best efforts to display available items or goods, including an accurate appearance in terms of color, size, shape, and description as displayed in the website. However, due to the weather conditions, seasons, and supply availability, these may vary.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information MangGoody holds on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
XI. Limitation of Liability
- MangGoody exercises diligence in keeping all information on the website accurate. MangGoody cannot attest that use of the website will be error-free or fit for all purposes, or the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs but ensures maintenance of the website for its continuous functionality.
- MangGoody shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing services or delivering goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unforeseen events caused directly and exclusively by force majeure that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If MangGoody has agreed to provide identical or similar orders to more than one customers and is prevented from fully meeting its obligations to you by reason of an event of force majeure, MangGoody may decide at its sole discretion which orders MangGoody will fill and determine its extent.
- MangGoody reserves the right to block or refuse future service/s to any customer/s or online shopper/s when there is a reasonable belief that abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes is committed or when the transaction involves fraud or attempt to commit fraud. Additionally, should abuse of vouchers or discount codes be committed, MangGoody reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- Offers are subject to MangGoody’s full discretion and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
XII. Miscellaneous Provisions
- MangGoody may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without giving notice to you.
- Payment must be made at the time of ordering the items or goods from us by credit card or other payment facilities. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- Initiating any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality is not allowed.
- Collecting any personally identifiable information from the website, including the use of communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes is not allowed. Distribution or publication of vouchers or codes, solicitation for any reason whatsoever to any users of the website, and hacking or scraping the website, are prohibited acts that will be dealt with accordingly.
XIII. Contact Us
- For further comments, suggestions, and feedback, you may send it to MangGoody’s email at email@example.com